Monday, August 30, 2010

Still fighting!

I honestly do not think that coming here to blog is the answer. But i just needed some time out. Just a little time. Is that how it feels like, being pushed over the edge? When all you could think of is how and when to settle stuffs? The worse part is these problems never. NEVER. stop flooding in, and then they just pile up. Next, after the waves of frustrations, you'll start feeling sorry for yourself. That's when the tears kicks in. And finally, you'll end up hating yourself for acting like a weakling.

Yeah. I wrote all that 3 hours ago. Had Bridie, my housemate, knocking on my door in the midst of all that blogging. Hopped over to her room, had caramel cake and loads of thoughtless chatter. And here i am. Back on my feet, fighting with all I have. I guess that's how friends come into the picture? Another lesson learnt!

Enough said. Time to get assignments done so that i can tick them off my longgg list before i hit the sack. 加油吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment