Then, off we go to the theatre.....'s toilet. Did what most Convent girls do there ~ take pictures. One particular conversation I remember outside the toilet. It goes something like this.
Wan Ying : Don't sit with Zetong later. She talks a lot in the cinema.
The rest of us : Harr? Really r?? *Starts finding every other person to sit with except Zetong*
The rest of us : Harr? Really r?? *Starts finding every other person to sit with except Zetong*
Zetong : *wave tickets smugly, as all our tickets are with her.*
Cindy : Forget it lar. You better go sit on the steps in the cinema.
Anyway, in the end, Siew Lee and I had to sit beside her.
The movie was kinda boring. I think the only reason people will like it is because there are quite a few hot guys in the movie. =)
Went to get some drinks from 'Cool Blog' after the movie. After that, we went shopping for Wann Chiing's dress. Not fruitful. Went home after that. Didn't have enough time to gossip. Hmm.. should have another outing, right? Oh. And I was kinda surprise Audrey didn't come. Although I believe she certainly knows that we need to hear her side of the story..? Haiz.
Here are some pictures.





_____________
Yours faithfully,
The 17-year-old.
----------------------------
Friends are for life. ~ Elsie


No comments:
Post a Comment