Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Long Holidays

Looks like I'm really afraid I can't play enough. Yesterday, I went for softball training to try and train my juniors and of course, to get some exercise. I guess their beloved Convent headmistress still isn't use to the JB Convent culture where past headmistresses really trust the seniors. The current headmistress seem to me as if she is very afraid to get into trouble. =( No wonder the juniors' skills seem rusty. Wonder how many of them will get to represent Johor next year?

After 4.5 hours of softball, I went and meet up with Agnes. We went to Redbox together. Had a super fun k session. I think I'm having a sore throat after singing for 4 hours. We also met Audrey who was busy working. She still seems pretty upset over what happened recently. Will meet up with her and the other five of them on Friday. Yay! I can't wait. *counting down the minutes =P*

At night, I went for badminton with my cousins, Cassie, my dad and his friends. Looks like my badminton skill are going down the drain. Oh. Wait. I don't think I had any to begin with. Anyway, played badminton till 11.30 pm. Was dead tired. Quite a fun day, right? At least I didn't have to stay at home and rot. Hehe.

This evening, I went for my first yoga session. With Cassie, Daphne and her mum. Really couldn't stop laughing at the beginning as i was super stiff. Luckily the teacher didn't kick me out of his class. I will be going for softball training tomorrow morning again. Gotta wake up early. So, Nights.
__________
Yours truly,
Fun lover
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take it easy, take it as it comes, specialize in havng fun! ~ Jim Morrison, The Doors

No comments:

Post a Comment