Monday, December 28, 2009

Outing again.

Went to City Square with Agnes, Eric and Brandon. Eric treated us to lunch. Then, he and Brandon happily ditched us. Real gentleman right, Agnes?



Then, Agnes and I went to the cinemas to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2. They are real cute. Didn't regret it. After that, we gossip-ed so much that we had to find a place to sit as we weren't exactly looking at where we were going. I guess that's what all Convent girls do when they are together? Anyway, we ended up in Coffee Bean.



Can't believe I've known Agnes for 12 years. Although I wasn't very close to her last time, I guess studying SAM together for that few months really did bring us a little closed. =) Hope she'll be happy doing whatever course she might take in the future. Oh ya, Agnes. Thanks for the shirt.



PS. Oh no. I haven't watched Avatar. And Sherlock Holmes. And Feng Yun.
PSS. Where are we going for our countdown??
___________
Cheers.
Evil Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment