Thursday, December 17, 2009

Singapore Again!?

Been pretty busy these days. Sister and cousins in some Buddhist camp. So i had to find some way to entertain myself. Schedule as below.

Wednesday
Frightful day. Results for SAM were released. Slept like a log until my mum had to kick me outta bed. Yup. I got 94.8. A tiny bit below my expectation as I was hoping for 95. But enough to get me into university and course of my first choice. =) Thought of going to collect my results on that day. But results only coming out on Thursday. Next thing I knew, I'm in Singapore... zoo. Ahahhahha. Thanks to my 2 super young cousins who are hyper noisy. Nearly died on the way there. Then, went to night safari. See animals till I nearly became 1 myself. Went home. Managed to chat with Mei Yan before I hit the sack.

Thursday
Another day in Singapore. Not the zoo this time... Bird Park. Wonder why I agreed to it huh? Walked till i nearly died of exhaustion. Now, when i close my eyes, I feel like there are owls or eagles nearby. Went home in the evening. Then, my mum and I went and check out my sis n cousins in the Buddhist camp as there were some activities where parents are involved. Then, my parents, my super young cousins and Siao Chui they all had supper together with Daphne and her family. Had a nice, long chat with her.

Going to Singapore again tomorrow. This time, we are going to Sentosa Island. Finally. I can see some fun coming my way. =)

Will be posting up pictures real soon. Countdown starting 3 years from now. Stay tuned. =)

_______________
Warm regards,
Singapore everyday?


No comments:

Post a Comment