Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Daphie~



Might not be able to blog for a few days. Will be busy for a week or so, because my da-jie is here. Surprised that I have a da-jie? Well, it's non other than dear Daphne. She's back from Australia for her holidays, which is for a month. Really glad that she came and look for me. It still makes me wonder how she understands about everything even though we do not have blood ties.

Ok. I know that this is really stupid in a fairy-tale kinda way. But I think that she's my guardian angel. Stop laughing! In reality, I know she'll be there for me whenever I need her. Just like how she was there when I broke down during my SPM trials, although physically, she was studying for SAM in Taylors. Just like how she was there when I was fretting over my results in SAM. Just like how she was here yesterday, talking to me about my dilemma over choosing my career pathway. And also just like another million other little things she was there for, for the past 14 years of my life (yup. I've known her since I was 4 or 5).


Truly missed the way my family and her family would meet up on random weekends just for dinner. Also missing the way my parents will bring her along during our trips back to Terengganu since we were young (And yes, all my cousins, aunts and uncles know about her =p).


To be fair, as I was a mischievious kid, she got a hard time, i believe. Or was that an understatement? Anyway, I will remember what she always tells me. "I'm just a phone call away."





Have to go and finish up my physics info-search which is due on friday. Oh, and we have write out for chemistry practical test tomorrow. My busy life is back.

_________
Written by,
me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy."

- Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment