Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food and Play Keeps Me Living

Started this blog on a Sunday. But was having too much fun till I couldn't find time to finish it. Went to my aunt's house on Friday night. Kinda sad that I couldn't join Brian and the rest to catch 'Transformers' in Tropicana. Anyway, managed to help my younger cousin draw a time table as she haven't really started her revisions for her upcoming PMR examinations. That's the best I can do as studying still is based on one's initiative.

On Saturday, Kuen, my older cousin and two of her classmates in Form 6, brought some friends (from Vietnam) around to have some fun. They decided to go Pulau Ketam as her friends wanted to have a look at how the modern aborigines in Malaysia live. Kuen brought me along. It's my first trip to Pulau Ketam. Kuen drove us all to the jeti and we took a boat there. There, we saw many houses made of wood. There were many also restaurants selling seafood. Many of these restaurants were side by side or just opposite to one another. Fighting for customers was inevitable. But I'll give them some credit by saying that their seafood are fresh and delicious.

In the boat on our journey back to Kuen's car, we played quite a few games. Next we went for some ice. After that, we went kite flying in a field where there was a 'wau' competition. Haven't flew a kite since I came back from Terengganu. Oh wait, that was only a month ago. Then, we went for sate near the MRT station as the two friends from Vietnam would be leaving after their 3 days here in Malaysia.


At about 10.30 p.m., my cousin's family and I went for seafood again. Then, I realised I've been eating for exactly 12 hours non-stop. I guess that's the price to pay for living in Malaysia?

Oops. Just remembered got test for Moral Studies tomorrow. Will I study for it? To be debated later.

_________________

Signing off,

The food connoisseur

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut

~Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment